One-Time: Your account will only be charged once. The payment will be scheduled to post immediately.
Recurring: The first payment will be scheduled to post on the Start Date. All subsequent payments will be scheduled to post according to the rules below:
- Weekly: Every week on the same weekday as the Start Date.
- Monthly: Every month on the same calendar day as the Start Date.
- Quarterly: Every 4th month on the same calendar day as the Start Date.
- Twice Monthly: Every month on the 1st and 15th of the month.
- Every two months: Every 2nd month on the same calendar day as the Start Date.
For Credit Card Payments:
Your account will be charged immediately when the payment is posted.
For Payments using a Bank Account:
The account will be debited on the next banking day after a payment is posted. If a payment is scheduled to post on a non-banking day (or was initiated after today’s 5pm CST cutoff time), the payment will post on the next banking day instead.
Banking days include weekdays (Monday-Friday), excluding federal holidays.
To stop payments from being debited from your account, please notify Lint Security & Service
at least five (5) business days prior to the next scheduled payment date.
Fees will be determined by selecting a payment method on the next page.
Credit card fees apply to Google Pay.