One-Time: Your account will only be charged once. The payment will be scheduled to post immediately.
Recurring: The first payment will be scheduled to post on the Start Date. All subsequent payments will be scheduled to post according to the rules below:
- Weekly: Every week on the same weekday as the Start Date.
- Monthly: Every month on the same calendar day as the Start Date.
- Quarterly: Every 4th month on the same calendar day as the Start Date.
- Twice Monthly: Every month on the 1st and 15th of the month.
- Every two months: Every 2nd month on the same calendar day as the Start Date.
For Credit Card Payments:
Your account will be charged immediately when the payment is posted.
For Payments using a Bank Account:
The account will be debited on the next banking day after a payment is posted. If a payment is scheduled to post on a non-banking day (or was initiated after today’s 5pm CST cutoff time), the payment will post on the next banking day instead.
Banking days include weekdays (Monday-Friday), excluding federal holidays.
To stop payments from being debited from your account, please notify Awakening Arise
at least five (5) business days prior to the next scheduled payment date.
Fees will be determined by selecting a payment method on the next page.
Credit card fees apply to Google Pay.